Introducing our Medical Weight Loss Program with Semaglutide Gaffney, SC
What is Semaglutide Gaffney, SC?
Semaglutide is a medical prescription used for managing weight loss. When using Semaglutide with a healthy lifestyle that includes mindful eating habits and exercise, Semaglutide is a powerful weight loss solution that can improve your health and wellness. We at New Concept Healthcare | Functional Medicine Gaffney exceeds to find the best way to help you lose those pesky extra pounds.
How Does Semaglutide Work for Weight Loss?
Semaglutide Gaffney, SC is an injection used once a week to help with long-term weight management. The peptide-like injection is an incretin that plays a major role in your appetite and digestion. Incretin is a hormone released by your small intestine that is sent out by your body after you’ve eaten a meal to help lower your blood sugar by triggering your insulin and blocking other sources of sugar.
Semglutide Gaffney, SC injections work by slowing down how fast your food leaves your stomach and allows you to feel full for a longer period of time. Which helps reduce your cravings and your appetite, also triggering your symptoms of being hungry. Semaglutide will also reduce your calorie intake and allow you to lose 1-2 pounds a week. The Semaglutide prescribed injection at New Concept Healthcare | Functional Medicine Gaffney can be given to yourself just under the skin in your abdomen. It should be administered once a week on the same day each week and can be given at any time with or without our food.
Benefits Of Semaglutide Gaffney, SC
While weight loss medications have been around for decades, many are modestly effective at best— some are even deadly due to amphetamines and other potentially harmful substances. Semaglutide is the first of its kind, heading up a new generation of safe and highly effective hormone-based weight loss medications.
The health benefits Semaglutide provides to overweight and obese patients are:
- Blood sugar-lowering effects without any increase in hypoglycemia
- Reduced body weight, lipids, blood pressure, inflammatory markers, oxidative stress, endothelial dysfunction, and subclinical atherosclerosis
- Suppressed appetite
- Enhanced B-cell proliferation with anti-apoptotic effects on these cells, which induces insulin synthesis
- Enhanced glucose-dependent insulin secretion
- Deescalates out-of-control glucagon levels, both in fasting and after eating
- Promotes insulin secretion from B-cells, while decreasing glucagon secretion in the pancreas
- Promotes a sensation of fullness in the brain
- Slows gastric emptying in the intestines to help feel fuller, longer
- Reduces HbA1c
- Weight loss
Who is the right Candidate for Semaglutide Injection at New Concept Healthcare | Functional Medicine Gaffney?
Semaglutide injections are meant for patients trying to lose those hard pesky pounds that are a pain to lose. Also, adults who have weight-related medical problems such as high blood pressure or high cholesterol. Semaglutide injections are also meant for whom struggle with obesity. To better serve our patients, we also include lab work in our weight loss program at New Concept Healthcare | Functional Medicine Gaffney to help us make sure we not only give you the best treatments but also monitor your well-being. Call us today and Schedule your first consultation about our weight loss program.
The Medical Weight Loss Program at New Concept Healthcare | Functional Medicine Gaffney.
Our team of experts at New Concept Healthcare, Functional Medicine Gaffney is dedicated to helping our patients improve their overall health so they can live life to the fullest. Our Medical Weight Loss program is a monthly plan customized to your personal needs and weight loss goals.
- Your initial consultation to determine if Semaglutide is the right fit for you is based on your BMI and medical and weight history. If our team determines that Semaglutide injections are right for you, we will develop your plan together so you can start losing pesky pounds right away. If you qualify for the program, your first injection will be administered in the office during your initial visit. Teaching will be provided so you can learn how to administer injections on your own.
- Monthly consultations with our team to review your progress, and provide lifestyle coaching and adjustments to ensure we keep you on track and meet your goals.
- Your weekly prescription of Semaglutide which includes four injections weekly.
The goal of our program is to meet your desired weight by administering Semaglutide injections and developing a healthy lifestyle. Once you have reached your desired weight goal, our team will work with you to decrease your Semaglutide weekly injection dose. With the help of improved sleep, diet, and physical activity, many patients will be able to significantly decrease their dose while maintaining their desired weight or may be able to completely stop the Semaglutide injections.
How Long Does it Take to Lose Weight on Semaglutide?
While quick fixes and crash diets can help you lose weight, the results aren’t long-lasting. Our Medical Weight Loss Program at New Concept Healthcare | Functional Medicine Gaffney with Semaglutide includes goal-oriented plans and lifestyle-changing skills to ensure your results are long-lasting.
Patients will start to see the effects of Semaglutide Injections working after the first dose is administered and should start experiencing weight loss within the first two weeks of their program. Everyone’s weight loss journey looks different, and how much weight you have to lose will dictate the duration of your program. However, it is typical for patients to lose 1-2 pounds a week, but the results vary per person. It’s important to remember that the best results will happen when you are using your medication in combination with a healthy diet and exercise.
Schedule Your First Consultation Today
If you are ready to shed those pesky pounds and excess weight and keep it off for good. Schedule your first consultation at New Concept Healthcare | Functional Medicine Gaffney, home of the $1 Consultation and Highest and Most Reviewed Functional Medicine Clinic in South Carolina.